Pongasin tämän idean Pinterestistä ja sitä piti heti kokeilla. Altaana toimii kruunukorkki ja jalkana puola, jota tukee kaksi helmeä. Kokonaisuus on maalattu ja altaaseen on lisätty "vettä" (Scenic water). Lintu on tehty pahvista ja väritetty. Allas sopii hyvin Huvimajan edustalle.
This is something I saw on Pinterest and I wanted to try it immediately. It is really easy to make:
- Use a crown cap as the basin, a [miniature] post as the foot, supported by two beads at each end, and glue all together.
- Then paint the entire piece with what ever color you like.
I also added "water" (Scenic water) to the basin. The bird is made of cardboard and colored. The bath is now in front of my [miniature]
Gazebo.
16.9.26
Lintujen juoma- ja kylpyallas - Bird bath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's such a clever idea. Thanks you for sharing with us at Handmade Monday :-)
Post a Comment