24.6.23

Minipuutarha - Miniature garden

Outdoor miniature scene

I finally got around to buying some real mini-sized plants for the background of my miniature garden - all of which prefer shade to direct sunlight. There wasn't much room left for the actual miniatures and the lighthouse that I was planning to have was odd-looking with the plants. I couldn't find any blue-colored decorative sand in our shops either so, no sea in this scene. I still feel that the scene is lacking something but instead of waiting for the revelation, I decided to place it outdoors as is. Otherwise, it might've been fall before it's finished. Last winter magpies showed interest in some decorative beads we had in the pots and I'm a little concerned that they just might show interest in this scene, too and start taking some of the stuff to their nests but I guess they are now busy looking after their offspring. Also, the neighbor's cat might find the sand irresistible... I hope not!

3 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

It looks lovely as it is. Sorry about the "robbers", and I thought seagulls were the only ones that steal.

Hugs, Drora

Talviomena said...

On kyllä todella pieni ja söpö! ps. Voitko kirjoittaa suomeksi?

Jodi Hippler said...

This turned out so lovely! I hope it will be appreciated only by sight! Thanks for sharing the idea - I know you have inspired many of us to do this, one day!