13.7.20

Hotelli: Avainlokerikko - Hotel: Key & mail locker

Ovet poistettu - Doors taken out

Lidlin huonekalusetissä oli sininen, ovellinen kaappi, josta lähdin rakentamaan hotellin vastaanoton avainlokerikkoa. Ensiksi poistin ovet ja pohjamaalasin sinistä kaappia.

I had a blue cupboard with doors bought several years ago from Lidl. This was my starting point for an old-fashioned key and mail locker for my hotel reception. First I removed the doors and painted the cupboard with white primer.

Pohja sahattu irti - The bottom is sawed off

Sahasin kaapin alaosan irti. / I sawed off the bottom of the cupboard.

Maalattu - Painted

Valkoisen pohjamaalauksen jälkeen lokerikko sai uutta väriä pintaan.

After the white primer I painted the locker with a new color.

Valmis avainlokerikko - The finished key & mail locker

Valmis avainlokerikko! Hotellissa on vain neljä huonetta ja avaimia laitan lokerikkoon kaksi - pari asukasta on paikalla, pari jossakin muualla.

This is how the final locker looks like! The hotel is small with only four rooms. I will use only two keys are all the guests are not out.

No comments: