14.2.24

The wedding theme with best wishes for the Valentine's Day!

I thought I'd give you a sneak peek to the miniature wedding held a week ago Wednesday in our miniature club. All went well except for me forgetting two sets of tables with white tablecloths decorated with orange roses at home. Unfortunately, it would've taken me an hour to drive back home and then back to the club to get them. Forgetting them really irritated me but in the end, we managed quite well without them.

The groom is a friend's doll and the bride is mine. I crocheted the dress for her. It's a bit like in the early 1960s when short wedding dresses were almost the norm. I also constructed the veil attached to a copper colored diadem. The dolls are slightly disproportionate compared to one another but hey, it's all about love!

Enjoy!





2 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Forman una bonita pareja!
Besos.

Jodi Hippler said...

What a beautiful dress and a lovely scene! It sounds like a fun club meeting!