26.3.22

Käsityökauppa - Craft shop

Välityönä alkanut käsityökaupan rakentaminen alkaa jo muistuttamaan ikuisuusprojektia. En osaa sanoa missä vika, mutta jotenkin en vain saa tätä näyttämään siltä, miltä haluan. Jotakin puuttuu tai jotakin on liikaa tai jotakin...

I started working on my Craft shop roombox last fall thinking of it as a quick in-between job before I dive into building my Art Deco -style hotel. How wrong I was! Making this roombox has turned into an almost forever-job. I'm just struggling to put this together like never before. I don't know if there are too many or too few things that I'm trying to add in this shop but something is just simply off and I can't figure out what it is.

2 comments:

Jodi Hippler said...

Wow! You have really been making some neat things while I've been away! Great creativity! As for the shop, I think the displays are looking fabulous! Maybe just getting things put where you want them will help you decide what you still want to include?

Millimari said...

Thank you, Jodi, for your kind words!