10.8.19

Mennyt maailma: Uusia hyllyjä - The Gone World: New shelves

Hortensiat - Hydrangeas

Tein pieniä muutoksia Mennyt maailma -pienoishuoneeseen. Keltaisen hyllyn päällä olleiden kahden maljakon tilalle asetin aiemmin keväällä tehdyt hortensiat. Alla lähikuva.

I made some changes to the Gone World-roombox. I replaced two out of the four vases with the hydrangeas I made earlier this spring. Below you can see the closeup of the setting.

Closeup of the hydrangeas

Hankin kaksi uutta hyllyä, jotka oikeasti ovat olkakiviä, joiden päälle siirsin kaksi maljakkoa. Kuva alla.

I got two new shelves that are actually corbels on which I placed the vases. See the photo below.

Hyllyt - Shelves

Alla lähikuva olkakivi-hyllyistä.
A closeup of the corbel-shelves below.

Closeup of the new shelves

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

The shelves are gorgeous!
Hugs, Drora

PILAR6373 said...

Muy bonitas las ménsulas con los jarrones!!
Besos.