22.4.19

Kioski: Kelluntaliivi ja surffilauta - Seaside stall: A life vest and surfboard

Life vest and a surfboard

Surffilaudan tein paksusta balsasta, maalasin pohjan ja liimasin sinne myös evän, mitä ei kuvassa näy. Päälipuolella on surffilautaprintti.
Kelluntaliivi on leikattu softiksesta ja se sopii rantakioskiteemaan vaikka surffarit eivät yleensä liivejä käytä.

I made the surfboard from thick balsa wood and painted the bottom and glued a fin there - you can't see it in the photo. I glued a surfboard print on the top side.
The life vest was cut out of a sheet of foam I had in my stash. The vest goes well with the beach stall theme although surfers don't often use life vests.

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Once again you make very special items for your seaside stall. I love to follow your work on this project. One of my future projects is going to be a similar stall and I have a large collection of tiny seashells, anchors, steering wheels, etc. I wish I could send you some.
Hugs,
Drora

Millimari said...

Thank you, Drora, for your kind words!