30.9.18

Mikä padassa porisee? - What's cooking?

Whats cooking

Menossa on jonkinlainen luova kausi kun bokseja syntyy yksi toisensa jälkeen. Hieman erilainen työ IKEAn laatikkoon (14 cm x 19 cm), josta ei saa lasia irti, mikä teki työskentelystä haastavaa. Nuken olen hankkinut kauan sitten Tiimarista.

It seems that I have creative juices flowing as I'm producing one roombox after the other. I've been working with this one for weeks and it's finally finished. It's totally different from what I've done before. It's made in an IKEA box sized 14 cm x 19 cm - you can't remove the glass, which makes working with it a little challenging. I bought the figurine many years ago - it was just waiting to be placed in one of my roomboxes.

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

A lovely and very original display! Ikea boxes and picture frames are good for keeping little displays dust free.
Hugs, Drora

Raija Maula said...

Hei Millimari

Sinä ja Sirkka Ulkuniemi tiesitte aivan oikein!
Kuvassa on Ison Talon valkoinen makuuhuone.

Millimari, laitatko osoitetiedot sähköpostilla
raijamaula3(ät)gmail.com, niin postitan palkinnon.

Terveisin Raija Hurauskadulta