24.1.15

Pihaa kasvihuoneen ympärillä - A yard around the greenhouse

The entrance - sisääkäynti
Liimasin kasvihuoneen viinilaatikon puiselle kannelle, jonka hiekoitin kasvihuonetta ympäröiväksi pihaksi. Syöksytorvessa on sähköjohto ja sen alla olevassa vesitynnyrissä pieni patteri. Istutuslaatikoita sovittelin tuohon ulkopuolelle, ehkä ne jäävät siihen. Kolme uutta kuvaa täällä

I glued the greenhouse on a wooden wine box lid and created a sandy little yard around it. The electric wire is going into the waterspout and the wire is connected into a battery inside the water barrel. I'm not sure if I want to leave the planting boxes where they currently are. Three more new photos in my flickr-album.

I also want to welcome a new reader, Hopblogger, to my blog!

1 comment:

PILAR6373 said...

Muy apropiado el patio,hace que el invernadero se vea más espacioso,preciosa iluminación!!
Besos.